Adobe Sign is another tool that simplifies the world of e-signatures. It empowers you to electronically sign documents.
We are happy to announce that we offer the possibility to use Adobe Sign within DocumentsCorePack. Benefit from this combination and take the usability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to a whole new level. For more information click here.
- Get started with Adobe Sign as an additional feature (Installation & Configuration).
- How to merge a document with Adobe Sign by e-mail
- How to merge a document and start an In-person signing process
- Adobe Sign User Guide
NDA to be signed by an account and counter-signed by the Owner of the account
1) Introduction to the Adobe Sign integration
2) Setup considerations: solutions required & template setup
3) Step-by-Step walkthrough of the following use cases:
- Send quote to a customer via AdobeSign – Field service technician using instore signing to sign-off the work-order
- NDA with multiple signees – Roadmap
Learn more about Adobe Sign:
- How to add additional entities to AdobeSign in Dynamics 365
- How to work with Adobe Sign DataMapping
- How to set a signing order for AdobeSign
That´s it! we appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org