In the webinar on April 29th, 2021 we showed the new option to call a Flow or Action from the “Create Document”-dialog. Customers can go beyond the extensive processing capabilities provided by our solution and utilize the full suite of Power Automate and Actions to add logic and process the documents as needed.
This webinar covered:
- Demo: Call a Flow to process the generated document via Power Automate
- Demo: Call an Action from to perform custom steps inside your Dynamics 365 environment
- How it works: Set up a Flow to be called from the dialog
More reading on this topic:
- How to trigger actions from the [Create Document]-dialog (Apr 2021/2022 / online article)
- How to trigger a Microsoft Flow from dialog (Feb 2021/2022 / online article)
- Trigger a workflow in batch-operations from the dialog (March 2019/2022 / online article)
- Process generated document in a workflow from the dialog (Nov 2018/2022 / online article)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.