DocumentsCorePack offers various options to concatenate documents.
Example: A contract that also contains the Terms & Conditions and a cover page has to be created.
The concatenation supports not just documents generated using DocumentsCorePack but also allows concatenating a generated document with static documents (e.g. T&C, Product specifications, Legal verbiage).
Depending on the context, the following options to concatenate are supported:
1. Via the DocumentsCorePack Dialog:
- Multipart documents: Multipart documents – create & concatenate documents and document packages that consist of multiple elements.
- Batch document generation: When executing the Dialog against multiple records, you will be asked if you want to generate an individual document per record or “Create a single document”.
2. Via Power Automate
- Concatenate document actions: Concatenate Actions of the DocumentsCorePack Connector.
- Compose Multipart document in a Flow: How to build a MultipartXML that concatenates all documents in one file.