In the webinar on October 28th, 2021 we presented two new DocumentsCorePack features:
- The usage of sample data during template design: Simplify the creation of templates by showing field values while mapping data into your template.
- Support of dynamic filters: This feature enables advanced reporting by passing filters to the data query against DataVerse dynamically. Example: Pass user-defined date ranges into a sales or service report!
The webinar covered:
- Feature outline: Simplify template design by using sample data
- Feature outline: The usage of dynamic filters
- Demo: Step-by-Step setup of dynamics date filters to create a professional sales report
More reading on this topic:
- Advanced reporting with DocumentsCorePack by using Dynamic Filters (Oct 2021 / online article)
- How to add or edit a filter in a relationship with DocumentsCorePack Template Designer (Feb 2017/2022 / online article)
- Filter linked entities: .docx templates (Sept 2012/2022 / online article)
- Using sample data for data preview during template design (Oct 2021 / online article)