- Dialog & OCA-Config.: There is a new Condition Dialog, where you have the possibility to create complex (using FetchXML) conditions for the conditional template, group, and for email template selection (DB).
- New button for Administrators: We have added a new button for administrators with them you can open the DCP-configuration. All other admin interactions were removed. Now all configurations need to be done through the DCP-config (DB).
- DateTimeField issue: When the value is not in the fetch result. If you have selected one of the signing options and want to set a recipient, it was not saved (DB).
- AdobeSign – Impersonation was not working. The impersonation for AdobeSign can now be activated with the settings key:
- Value: “true” (AF)
- Issue with the new version of DocuSign: The sending of the documents fails with the error message: “Error calling Login” and can now be sent with DocuSign. (AF)