DocuSign is another tool that simplifies the world of e-signatures. It empowers you to electronically sign documents.
We offer the possibility to use DocuSign within DocumentsCorePack. Benefit from this combination and take the usability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to a whole new level.
- Get started with DocuSign for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Installation & Configuration)
- Create a DocumentsCorePack template for DocuSign
- Generate and send document for e-Signing using DocuSign
- DocuSign User Guide
NDA that needs to be signed by an account and counter-signed by the owner of the account.
This video covers:
1) Defining DocuSign items within the MS Word template
2) Defining recipients (signee 1 – the account, signee 2 – the owner)
3) A Step-by-Step tour through the eSignature process
Find additional information below.
- Different e-mail subject messages for recipients
- How to activate the DocuSign SMS Authentication for DocumentsCorePack
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.