DocuSign is another tool that simplifies the world of e-signatures. It empowers you to electronically sign documents.
We are happy to announce that we offer the possibility to use DocuSign within DocumentsCorePack. Benefit from this combination and take the usability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to a whole new level.
- Get started with DocuSign for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Installation & Configuration)
- Create a DocumentsCorePack template for DocuSign
- Generate and send document for e-Signing using DocuSign
- DocuSign User Guide
NDA to be signed by an account and counter-signed by the Owner of the account
1) Define DocuSign items within the MS Word template
2) Defining recipients (signee 1 – the account, signee 2 – the owner)
3) Step-by-Step tour through the eSignature process.
You can find here more helpful information about
- How to send DocuSign documentson behalf of different users and about
- Different e-mail subject messages for recipients
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.