This blog describes how to add a language to DocumentsCorePack ServerBased Dialog. Per default, English and German is provided.
Requirement: DocumentsCorePack ServerBased Dialog
1) Open CRM and navigate to Settings:
Figure 1: Settings
Figure 2: Customization
Figure 3: Customize the System
2) The Web Resources-window appears. There, click on Web Resources in the tree-view on the left and select ptm_dcp_dialoglocatlization.xml on the right with a double-click.
Figure 4: Web Resources window in CRM
3) In the window that opens now, click on Text Editor or on the URL.
Figure 5: Text Editor version of the German XML language file.
4) Next, copy the whole Web Resource content into any editor starting with
It should look like following:
5) Once the translation has been finished, save the new file locally.
6) Next, create a new Web Resource and name as you wish.
Figure 6: Create a new web resource
7) Then publish your settings
Figure 7: Publish your settings
8) Next, a new SettingsKey needs to be created. To do so, go back to the Settings-area in CRM. Within the Settings, go to MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products and select AutoMerge.
Figure 8: MSCRM-ADDONS.com Products in CRM
9) Now click on the drop down next to AutoMerge in the main navigation area and click on MSCRM-ADDONS.com Settings Keys.
Figure 9: Drop down menu next to AutoMerge
10) Click on the [+ADD NEW MSCRM-ADDONS.com SettingsKey]-button.
Figure 10: Click on [+ADD NEW MSCRM-ADDONS.com Settingskey]
Please enter CustomLanguageFileWebResourceName as Name* for the new Settingskey and type in the name of the WebResource you have created in step 6 in the KeyValue
Figure 11: Enter Name and KeyValue
11) All that is left to do, is to click on the [Save and Close]-button in your settings.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.