This blog article explains how to add GroupCalendar to a specific ribbon location with XRM Tools.
Requirements: GroupCalendar for MS CRM
Please note: Make sure that you run the XRM Tools as administrator!
1) Connect with your CRM-system.
Figure 1: CRM-connection window.
2) Select the SiteMap Editor
Figure 2: Select SiteMap Editor
3) Now, click on the [Load Sitemap]-button in order to load your current CRM Sitemap.
Figure 3: Load SiteMap
4) In the next window, select the location where you want to store GroupCalendar in your CRM ribbon.
Figure 4: ToolBox-window
5) Next, select the ptm-WebApplicationPreloaderGroupCalendar webresource.
Figure 5: Select webresource
Once selected, please add the titles shown in figure 6, 7 and 8.
Figure 6: Add titles
Figure 7: Add titles I
Figure 8: Add titles II
6) Now all you have to do is to click on the [SiteMap]-button and to refresh your Browser in order to see the changes in CRM.
Figure 9: Update your SiteMap
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.
reworkneeded.. bring it up to date with SiteMap…and Dyn 365