Please note: Requires GC v4.61 or higher
There are four settings in the GC settings named
- GanttColorAppointment1: Color 1 for specified appointment status codes
- GanttColorAppointment2: Color 2 for specified appointment status codes
- GanttColorServiceApp1: Color 1 for specified serviceappoinmtent status codes
- GanttColorServiceApp2: Color 2 for specified serviceappointment status codes
The value of each setting has following format: COLORCODE|STATUSCODE,STATUSCODE,…
For example when all your appointments are blue, but you want to highlight all open appointments with a lighter blue, you could configure the following setting:
- Setting Name: GanttColorAppointment1 or GanttColorAppointment2
- Setting Value: #96ACF3|1,2
This will give all appointments with status code 1 and 2 (free and tentative) the color #96ACF3
Per default, all default colors will be shown. With the settings above you could just overwrite the existing color for the specified status codes.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.