This blog article outlines how to configure CRM entities to show the DCP ServerBased [CreateDocument]-Button.
Requirement: DocumentsCorePack ServerBased CRM 2013/2015
1) Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and log in with your credentials
Figure 1: www.mscrm-addons.com login
2) Next go to My Account and click on My cloud services
Figure 2: My Account > My Cloud Services
3) Mark the service and click on the [Configure Service]-button
Figure 3: Configure the service
4) Here, you can configure on which entities the [CreateDocument]-button should be visible. To do so, click on the [Select Entities]-button.
Figure 4: Create Document Button Configuration
5) In the following window, select the appropriate entities by activating the checkbox and a click on the [Apply]-button.
Figure 5: Apply configuration
6) Now click on the [Save Service]-button and try it again!
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.