Please note: This article applies to
DocumentsCorePackServerBased Document Generation & Processing
for MS CRM 2013, 2015, MS CRM 2015/2016 and MS Dynamics 365
and AttachmentExtractor for MS Dynamics 365
For demonstrating purposes, this article shows DCP only, but the same steps could as well be executed
for AttachmentExtractor for MS Dynamics 365.
(Click here for information on debugging for DocumentsCorePack on premise/IFD)
Step-by-Step instruction on
how to activate debugging for DocumentsCorePack ServerBased Online
1. Log in to our website www.mscrm-addons.com/Login
Figure 1: Login to www.mscrm-addons.com.
2. Select the mscrm-addon you would like to debug. (here: DocumentsCorePack)
3. Click on the [Configure Service]-button on the so opened product page.
Figure 3: Select Configure Service
4. Next, the Online Configuration window appears. You will be asked to select a product (DocumentsCorePack or AttachmentExtractor). We have selected DocumentsCorePack.
Figure 4: DocumentsCorePack Online Configuration
5. Please double-click on the service you would like to debug.
6. In the so opened window, click on the [Show Advanced Options]-button.
Figure 5: Modify DocumentsCorePack Service
7. Here, you have the possibility to enable debugging by activating the Enable Debugging-checkbox. Do not forget to save your changes with a click on the [Save Service]-button.
Figure 6: Enable debugging
8. Now the following window appears. Please note: Do not close this window or navigate away! (Click on the [OK]-button in order to continue).
Figure 7: DocumentsCorePack service setup information
9. While your service is updating, the following window appears. As soon as this is done, the Service Configuration of the selected service appears.
Figure 8: Update service
10. Now please reproduce the error!
11. When you are ready, select your service with a double-click again and open the [Show Advanced–Options]-button as shown above.
12. Now all you have to do is click on the [Download Logs]-button.
Figure 9: Modify the service
13. Please send the log file folder with a short error-description to email@example.com
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.