This blog article explains how to trigger mscrm-addons.com scheduler manually to update your license state.
1) First open CRM and open the Advanced Find.
Figure 1: Advanced Find in MS CRM
2) Within the Advanced Find, open the dropdown-menu next to the Look for:-field and search for MSCRM-ADDONS.com Scheduler.
Figure 2: MSCRM-ADDONS.com Scheduler
3) Next cklick on the [Results]-button in order to get the results.
Figure 3: Get the results
4) A possible result record could look like the one in Figure 4 but always follows the same pattern: mscrm-addons.com-productname + Scheduler.
Figure 4: Possible result record
5) Next, open the product with a double-click on it.
In the so opened window, set the Status Reason on Active. Now all you have to do is to save your settings.
Figure 5: Set Scheduler on active and save your settings
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.