Our AttachmentExtractor (AE) Online Service Configuration allows users to configure AE easily online. For further information on how to configure AE Online, please have a look at our AE Online Configuration video.
The minute your AttachmentExtractor (AE) license is invalid, it is recommended to check your license status and to react properly. This article outlines
- how to view the license state of your service and
- how to upgrade your license online.
A) How to view the license state of your AttachmentExtractor Online Service?
1) Go to our website www.mscrm-addons.com and enter your credentials.
2) Once registered, click on the [My Account]-button in the right upper corner.
3) Now click on the my cloud services-section in order to get an overview on your subscriptions.
4) You are redirected to the window below, where you can select between DocumentsCorePack and AttachmentExtractor. After choosing AttachmentExtractor, please mark your service and click on the [View and Install License]-button.
5) The license information window appears. A red cross always signalizes that a license is invalid. There are numerous reasons for an invalid license.
In this example, the reason why, is that the user owns less site licenses than he actually needs. To overcome this issue, the user has to upgrade the license.
B) How to upgrade an AE Online license?
1) Please log in to your account on our website and open the Account Overview. Next, click on the [Modify package size]-button.
Figure 1: Modify your package
2) Now you are redirected to the UpgradeSubscription-section. Please click on the [Upgrade]-button in the right lower corner.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com!