Our AttachmentExtractor Online Service Configuration allows users to configure AttachmentExtractor (AE) easily online. This article covers how to upgrade your AE Online Service License. For further information, please have a look at our AE Online Configuration video.
If your AE license is invalid, it is recommended to check your license status and to react properly. This article outlines:
- how to view the license state of your service and
- how to upgrade your license online.
A) How to view the license state of your AttachmentExtractor Online Service
1) Go to www.mscrm-addons.com and enter your credentials or register.
2) Click on the My Account button in the right upper corner.
3) Now click on the my cloud services section to get an overview of your subscriptions.
4) You are redirected to the window below, where you can select between DocumentsCorePack and AttachmentExtractor. After choosing AttachmentExtractor, please select your service and click on the View and Install License button.
5) The license information window appears. A red cross always signalizes that a license is invalid. There are numerous reasons for an invalid license.
In this example, the reason why, is that the user owns less site licenses than he actually needs. To overcome this issue, the user has to upgrade the license.
In addition to having too few site licenses, a license could also be invalid because it is expired or having connection issues.
B) How to upgrade an AE Online license
1) Login to your account on our website and open the Account Overview. Next, click on the Modify package size button.
Figure 1: Modify your package
2) Now you are redirected to the UpgradeSubscription section. Please click on the Upgrade button in the right lower corner.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!