Where will you be 6-9 November 2017? We will be at the eXtreme365 2017 in Long Beach as a silver sponsor, presenting our powerful solutions to the audience.
The event is an important conference for Microsoft Dynamics 365 partners with the following specials offering the possibility to connect with and learn from other partners, experts, implementers and developers:
- Real-time strategy updates on Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft roadmap from key Microsoft global leadership including Ron Huddleston, James Phillips and Alysa Taylor.
- Keynotes and sessions on how to effectively work with Microsoft with U.S. OCP leaders including Gretchen O’Hara (Go-to-Market Motion), Casey McGee (Build Motion), and Karen Del Vescovo (Sell Motion)
- Real-time updates across the Dynamics 365 workloads with the concentration on Sales, Marketing, Field Service, Customer Service, Talent, and Finance and Operations.
- Deep sales and technical content on the Intelligent Business Cloud components including the Common Data Service, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Azure platform services.
- Enrolling in the Executive Exchange gives you exclusive executive only access to deep-dive practice building sessions with Microsoft leadership and key industry experts.
- In-depth pre- and post-event full-day training sessions will expand your knowledge of specific ISV products as well as the Intelligent Business Cloud platform and Dynamics 365 applications.
Register here to share strategies with peers, meet face to face with Microsoft leaders and dive deep into a bunch of interesting sessions and network opportunities. Whether it comes to strengthen your existing customer relationship or to make up new business connections, the value of eXtreme365 is outstanding! For full agenda go here.