In the webinar on March 17th, 2022 we will focus on One-Click Actions (OCAs), one of the features of DocumentsCorePack that allows defining custom document actions aligned to your business processes and needs. For example, Accounting has to create invoices as PDF, save them to SharePoint as well as get a printed copy. With just one click, this process can be simplified for your users!
The webinar covered:
- Presentation: OCAs in a nutshell
- Step-by-Step: Setup of a One-Click Action in DocumentsCorePack
- Examples & use cases
More reading on this topic:
- Step-by-Step: How to configure a One-Click-Action (Dec 2020/2022 / online article)
- One-Click-Actions (OCAs) in DocumentsCorePack (March 2022 / online article)
- Multipart documents in DocumentsCorePack (Feb 2022 / online article)
- Step-by-Step: How to set up a proposal using MultiPart (March 2018/2022 / online article)
- Display rules for One-Click-Actions (July 2019/2022 / online article)
- Control access to DocumentsCorePack One-Click-Actions via Dynamics 365 security roles (May 2022 / online article)
- One-Click-Actions in DocumentsCorePack for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (March 2018 / documentation/pdf)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.