Next to generating documents, DocumentsCorePack comes with a variety of processing options like “send by email”, “send for e-Signing” or “print document”.
One-Click-Actions (OCAs) are predefined settings for the DocumentsCorePack dialog. They allow for simplifying, standardizing, and speeding up document-related business processes within Dynamics 365 and Power Apps.
Use cases & benefits
Example: The accounting department needs to generate PDF invoices, send them by email to the customer, save a copy to SharePoint and get a printed copy. Defining an OCA allows users to complete this process with just a single click.
Major benefits of using OCAs are:
- Standardize document generation and delivery
- Simplify and automate tasks
- Minimize user errors
- Safe time (e.g. by reducing mouse clicks to complete tasks)
It is important to note, that OCAs can be configured for use against a single record or a batch consisting of multiple records.
Finally, thanks to display rules, OCAs can be published to users based on Dynamics 365 user roles (e.g. only available for Accounting) and for entity attribute values (e.g. different OCAs based on customer location).
- How to Configure a One-Click Action: Step-by-Step Description
- How to define Display Rules: Display rules for One-Click-Actions
- MultiPart documents: Generate documents consisting of multiple elements
- How to use OCAs within a workflow: Use OCAs wtihin an AutoMergeWorkingItem
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.