In the webinar on May 27th, 2021 we focused on the automation of documents inside scheduled Flows using our DocumentsCorePack Connector.
Therefore we showcased two popular use cases:
- Financial documents: Automation of payment reminders and overdue notices (e.g. send payment reminders 2 weeks before due date/send overdue notices weekly once invoices are overdue)
- Reportings: Daily activity and sales report (e.g. Daily To-do list showing all open activities for a user or weekly report on new or closed opportunities)
More redaing on this topic:
- Step by Step: How to automate payment reminders in MS Flow (May 2021 / online article)
- How to create scheduled reports (Feb 2016/2022 / online article)
- The DocumentsCorePack connector for PowerApps and PowerAutomate (Microsoft Flow) (June 2021/2022 / online article)
- DocumentsCorePack connector for PowerAutomate (Flow) (2020/2022 / webinar)
- Document Automation in Microsoft Flow (Oct 2019/2022 / webinar)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.