Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can check if the Service Based Printing does not work as expected:
- Make sure the service is running and configured for both document generation and printing jobs.
- Specify a service user on the first configuration tab (General).
- Make sure that the specified user is the same as the user that is configuring the printer.
- Make sure the printer is added to the server as a local printer and that it has been added by the same user which is running the service.
- Make sure that the printer has been added to the service and that it is possible to print a test page with it from the service.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please sha re your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.