This article outlines how you can activate the Power Dialing functionality of TelephoneIntegration for Dynamics 365. The steps described are relevant if you installed TelephoneIntegration from Microsoft AppSource or if you use the Web Configuration.
Enabling this feature will enhance the Campaign Activity entity with an additional “Power Dialing” form section. And will add the “Create Power Dialing list” button to the entities Account, Contact and Lead.
After enabling the Power Dialing setting inside the Web Configuration you will have to install the TelephoneIntegrationPowerDialing solution.
Please follow these steps to install the solutions:
- Download the solutions zip file (Download Link):
- Unzip the downloaded “TelephoneIntegration for Dynamics 365 v9_ExtendedSolutions.zip” file and you will find two solutions (TelephoneIntegrationPowerDialing.zip ,TelephoneIntegrationServerCore.zip)
- Open Dynamics 365 -> Advanced Settings -> Settings -> Solutions -> hit “Import”
- In the popping up dialog select the “TelephoneIntegrationServerCore.zip” file and follow the wizard.
- Once done, reproduce this process. This time select the “TelephoneIntegrationPowerDialing.zip” and follow the wizard.
Note: Please check that the version contained in the update is bigger than the one you currently have installed and if it’s really necessary to import the solution. In this example we have the same solution already installed and therefore we will not need to import this solution.
reworkdone PA – Title changed …. the title is not well chosen … it needs to contain the word “Power Dialer” in it.