This article shows how to activate the DocumentsCorePack (DCP) connector for PowerAutomate. Once activated, you can generate and process documents in Microsoft Flows and Canvas Apps.
- Your DCP service must be hosted on mscrm-addons.com. (Open Service Configuration)
- Your DCP service must use the Online – Server2Server or App Access Connection Type for authentication.
- Visit the service configuration here. Select your service and click get API key, save this key for later:
- When using the DCP Premium connector inside your Flow or PowerApp, you will be asked to enter an API key. Use the key generated in Step 1.
Example: Adding a DocumentsCorePack Action to your Flow in PowerAutomate
- Look for the DCP connector.
2. Select the DCP connector and choose an action. Example: Create Document Job.
3. When asked, specify a name for the connection and enter the API key (see Step 1). This defines the connection to the DCP Service. Click Create.
You are now all set and ready to use the DocumentsCorePack Custom connector.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com
For additional reference to related topics, please refer to the resources below:
- Step-by-Step Video: Using the DocumentsCorePack connector to generate and process documents in a flow.
- Free trial of DocumentsCorePack: Get DocumentsCorePack from AppSource.
- Back to “The DocumentsCorePack connector for PowerApps and PowerAutomate (Microsoft Flow)“.