In this article, we will show how to activate the DocumentsCorePack connector for PowerAutomate enabling users to utilize the document generation and processing capabilities within Microsoft Flows and Canvas Apps.
- Your DocumentsCorePack service must be hosted on mscrm-addons.com (Open Service Configuration)
- Your DocumentsCorePack service must use the Online – Server2Server Connection Type for authentication
- Visit the service configuration on https://www.mscrm-addons.com/Products/DocumentsCorePack/ServiceConfiguration, select the service and click on [get API key], save this key for later:
- When using the DocumentsCorePack connector (Available as a Premium connector) inside your Flow or PowerApp you will be asked to enter an API key. Use the key generated in #1See
Example: Adding a DocumentsCorePack Action to your Flow in PowerAutomate
- Look for the DocumentsCorePack connector (Premium)
2. Select the DocumentsCorePack connector and choose one of its steps, for example, “Create Document Job”:
3. When asked, specify a name for the connection and enter the API key (see Step 1) to define the connection for your DocumentsCorePack Connector and click on “Create”:
You are now all set and you can use the DocumentsCorePack Custom Connector.
- Step-by-Step video on using the DocumentsCorePack connector to generate and process documents in a flow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUG10goIbzE
- Free trial of DocumentsCorePack: Get DocumentsCorePack from AppSource
- Back to “The DocumentsCorePack connector for PowerApps and PowerAutomate (Microsoft Flow)“