This blog article outline how to react if your DocumentsCorePack (DCP) Service stopped working. It is most likely because the username and password credentials are not working anymore.
Please note: In most of the cases this happens because the password of the Office365 account has expired. We would recommend you to “Setup your password to never expire” for the account on which you run the DCP service.
How to change the account (username/password) of the DCP service
1) Open the following link
2) Enter your username and password
3) Click on Your available CRM connection profiles
Figure 1: DocumentsCorePack Online Configuration
4) Select your profile and lick on modify your service
Figure 2: Modify online configuration
5) In the next step, you can correct your username and password
Figure 3: Change your online service credentials.
Click on the [Verify connection & Save Profile]-button in order to proceed.
6) Now mark your service and click on the [Start Service]-button.
Figure 4: Start your service
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.