- On premise: Progress UI adapted to match online display. (CK)
- In combination with a subsite, SharePoint would not always switch context correctly, resulting in files not being uploaded to SharePoint, requiring a retry. (CK)
- If “ignore unrelated” option is true, then the code was retrying for a SharePoint location, even if it already knew, the item didnt have any. (CK)
- SingleItemExtract and Analysis were overlapping, preventing the same item being analysed and SingleItem extacted afterwards.
- UI opens readonly SqlLite connection preventing DB locks with active service. (CK)
- Static Time Range: Better input validation to ensure range is either valid or not set. (CK)
- If the same Actitvityparty entity was used multiple times in one e-mail, body extraction would skip this item. (CK)