- DCP-Config: New updated UI
- If the GMT+00:00 timezone has Daylight Saving Time, the “Next Execution Date” was set wrongly. (DB)
- Error handling improvement for [Check Scheduler]-button on configuration-page. (DB)
- Dialog: The [Create Document]-button is now working when using the enhanced e-mail experience. (DB)
- Impersonation is now working for services using AppAccess. (CK)
- Dialog-Error :
error from FetchWebApi: An exception System.FormatException was thrown while trying to convert input value '[object Window]' to attribute 'ptm_mscrmaddons_dcptemplates.ptm_mscrmaddons_dcptemplatesid'.Expected type of attribute value: System.Guid. Exception raised: Guid should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes (xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx).
the error was caused by a corrupt OCA XML. In the TemplateID-node was the ID missing.
<TemplateId Type="DCP" DisplayName=""/>
- Error on SectionExport when CreateActivities is set in the template:
If a user edits the section template with local Word instance (DocumentsCorePack TemplateDesigner is installed) and the filename contains angle brackets, it will result in an error because the primary entity is missing when attempting to reload the sections into the document. The Service now updates these notes so that the properties are set correctly. (AV)
- Concatenate: Improved error handling for missing parameters on AutoMergeWorkingItems. Previously, no error details were given in the error message: (AF)
The given key was not present in the dictionary. at AutoMergeService.MergeService.ConcatenateDocument(IOrganizationService iservice, Entity queueItem, String blobStorageUrl, String filename, Boolean enableEncryptionForMultipart) at AutoMergeService.MergeService.ProcessDocuments(MergeService parent, Int32& pendingRecords)AUTOMERGEUSC001
Now, detailed error messages are shown, e.g.:
The Document1GUID is empty...Please check your workflow
If you want to concatenate documents, you need to fill out the 'OutputFileFormat' field!
- Header/Footer in static document: Since DocumentsCorePack version 2020.113 it could happen that Header and Footer from subtemplates appeared in the result document. (AF)
- Local Config – ExportToWord: The [Advanced Button Configuration]-button in the configuration is hidden if no advanced buttons are configured. (PO)
- “convert operator on null” for Dynamic Filter: This option changes the fetchXML operator from equal to contains data in case the value of the dynamic filter column is null. (AF)