- Improvements to the User Interface in General Settings and One-Click-Actions.
- “Permission Settings” have been added to the DocumentsCorePack Configuration, allowing security roles to be managed (learn more here).
- Improvements to the UI in the Fetch XML Editor. (SS)
- The links in the “General Settings” tab which led to outdated documentation have been replaced with the latest documentation in the Knowledge Base. (SS)
- DCP-Config On Premise: If “Active Debugging” is enabled, it is now possible to select the time period to debug and to show, download, and delete the Debug Logs. (SS)
- Microsoft Universal Print: PrinterShares are now displayed with the printers. (CK)
- Service: The default image for the record is now displayed correctly. (AV)
- Scheduler: Fixed an issue where an error e-mail would be mistakenly sent when a custom scheduler was created when the Fetch XML had more than 200 results. (DB)
- Dialog: Fixed an issue where the link to a created document in mobile Dynamics 365 did not work. (DB)
- DCP-Configuration: Opening the DCP Web-Configuration via the “AutoMergeServerCore” solution now works as intended. (SS)
- Concatenate: Fixed an issue where inserting DocuSign fields inside a table cell could cause an issue. Previously, these messages occurred:
- Unable to cast object of type ‘Xxxxxx.Xxxxx.Xxxxxx.Cell’ to type ‘Xxxxxx.Xxxxx.Run’.
- Unable to cast object of type ‘Xxxxxx.Xxxxx.Paragraph’ to type ‘Xxxxxx.Xxxxx.Run‘. (AF)