- Ribbon buttons: The DocumentsCorePack TemplateDesigner now provides more feedback when it is busy switching connections. (MF)
- Template check: This warning was incorrectly displayed whenever a condition was created and the “Negate condition” option was enabled. This has now been fixed. (AF)
- Open Template: Fixed an issue where, upon saving an open template, it would attempt to save the last open template instead of the active one. (MB)
- Open Template: This error message no longer occurs when clicking the “Open Template” button. (MB)
Entity type 'xxxx xxxxx' does not exist or is disabled in the Dynamics 365 organization 'xxxx'!
- This error message no longer occurs if the notes attached to DocumentsCorePack Templates are deleted or removed. (MB)
ErrorMessage: ERROR:|CHECKLICENSE|SUCCEEDED|new AutoMerge|StartMerg|ErrorMessage:GetTemplateError--Template not found--