- Template Analyzer: An additional check for a missing customized property is performed in the Template Analyzer. This is done because an error will occur if this customized property is deleted. (MA)
- Changing Connection: There are now two selectable areas in this connection symbol:
- If you click the upper area (coloured blue), the classic configuration will open, where you can edit and manage all profiles.
- If you click the lower area (coloured orange) a drop-down list with connection profiles is shown. The most recent profiles are displayed first, followed by all profiles. (MF)
- [Manage Connections] and [New Connection] are now two separate shortcut buttons. (MF)
- Changing Connection: If you are trying to change the connection via the DocumentsCorePack Template Designer, a message will warn you that, in case you have a Word template file open, your template will be closed unsaved if you continue. If you already changed the connection via the DataProvider, the template will be closed unsaved regardless.
- E-mail Signature: When merging an “e-mail Signature“-field via “Insert As HTML” (encoded in UTF-8 or Unicode), the signature attached these special characters “]]>” at the end. The Byte Order Mark that caused the error has been removed. (AV)
- Fixed an issue where inserting a field would fail with an error inside of a freeform shape. (AF)
- BulkMerge: Fixed an issue where using the “Create Activity” feature would fail with the following error message:
Object reference is not set to an instance of an object.
- When trying to insert a field, a “ShowMe command is not available in Word” message could occur. This has now been fixed. (MB)