This article describes missing functionalities of our add-ons in comparison to the Dynamics 365 default UI with the new Unified Interface. In the new UI, styling and functionality have changed. Due to this fact is it possible that our functions behave differently as well. Such changes are not part of this list.
We are working to fix these non-functional points, as far as the new Unified Interface allows it from the technical point of view.
This list takes the newest available version as reference.
- “Advanced Email Editor” is not available
(Not planned: New UCI provides a rich text email editor out of the box)
- Add to “Social Pane” is not possible
(Not planned: Timeline (Social Pane) in new UCI shows different entity types in one view. It is not possible to only replace the “Activities” tab as in old-styled-UI)
- AT custom email signature does not work
(Not planned: Dynamics 365 provides an out of the box email signature)
- No known issues
DocumentsCorePack Server based
- No known issues
DocumentsCorePack Client based
- “Export to Word” fly-out-button for direct template selection is not available (only the default button).
- “Export to Word” button: It is not possible to start the process for all records of the “Current view” in case of a grid with more than one pages.
- Opens new and existing records in default UI (does not consider appId).
- Web Configuration opens the “MSCRM-ADDONS.com PowerSearch Config” records in the default app.
- Only those SmartBar buttons work which have the corresponding relationship (navigation entry) on the current Dynamics 365 form (INFO).
- “Scroll to” buttons do not work.
- Opens area configuration (via settings icon) in default UI (does not consider appId).
- “Call Number” fly-out-button for direct number selection is not available (only the default button).
- Extended Click2Dial functionality limitation: At least one phone field has to be placed in the first form-section.
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to email@example.com.