With the DocumentsCorePack (DCP) connector for PowerApps and PowerAutomate (MS Flow), you can take advantage of all the DCP features directly within your Flows and Canvas Apps.
PowerAutomate is a powerful part of the Microsoft Power Platform. Microsoft gives you a great variety of automatic, instant and scheduled flows. These flows can contain Actions from different connectors, such as our DCP Connector.
The following articles will show you how to use the connector and its actions along with step-by-step guides for common use cases.
How it works:
- Available Actions of the DocumentsCorePack connector
- How to use the most common Actions of the DocumentsCorePack Connector for Microsoft Flow
- Step by Step: How to generate and send a DocumentsCorePack document in Microsoft Flow
- Step by Step: How to generate a document and save it in Microsoft Flow
- Step by Step: Bulk Document Generation with PowerAutomate and DocumentsCorePack
- Step by Step: How to generate an automated payment reminder in Microsoft Flow
That’s it! We appreciate your feedback! Please share your thoughts by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.