In the webinar on December 16, 2021 we focused on the options provided by DocumentsCorePack to handle batch document jobs, including best practices as well as key elements to consider when it comes to performance.
The webinar covered:
- Batch document generation from the Dialog
- Batch document generation from Power Automate
- How to ensure high performance
More reading on this topic:
- DocumentsCorePack connector for PowerAutomate (Flow) (Feb 2020/2022 / webinar)
- Document Automation in Microsoft Flow (Oct 2019/2022 / webinar)
- Call Flows or Actions from the DocumentsCorePack dialog (April 2019/2022 / webinar)
- Trigger a workflow in batch-operations from the dialog (March 2019/2022 / online article)
- DocumentsCorePack Load Balancing (April 2019/2022 / online article)
- DocumentsCorePack: Performance benchmark, limitations & scalability (Dec 2021/2022 / online article)
- Step by Step: Bulk Document Generation with PowerAutomate and DocumentsCorePack (May 2021/2022 / online article)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.