In the webinar on January 26th, 2023 we focused on the updated features of the DocumentCorePack Connector for Power Automate and Power Apps that have been implemented with the September 2022 release. The DocumentsCorePack Connector brings our powerful document generation and processing options to Power Automate and Power Apps.
And the best of it: The DocumentsCorePack Connector with all functions is free for every DocumentsCorePack customer.
The webinar covered:
- Overview: DocumentsCorePack Connector
- New Actions in v2.0:
- Start collecting e-signatures directly from your flow
- Create locations and folders in SharePoint
- Reduce the complexity of your flows by pre-defining your document processes in One-Click-Actions
- Live Demo: Step-by-step configuration and pre-configured examples
More reading on this topic:
- DocumentsCorePack Connector for Power Apps and Power Automate (Microsoft Flow) (November 2022 / online article)
- DocuSign integration of DocumentsCorePack (December 2022 / online article)
- AdobeSign integration of DocumentsCorePack (November 2022 / online article)
- One-Click-Actions in DocumentsCorePack (October 2022 / online article)
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.